Lifting the veil on the agenda: what we will deepen at the Tech.eu summit (May 17, Brussels Expo)
As we collectively reflect on the schedule for the next Tech.eu Summit (book your tickets now!), we would like to share a preview of the topics we will cover on May 17 in Brussels.
We mentioned earlier that we’re bringing together the best and brightest (and many of the strongest female leaders) in European tech to have a candid conversation about sustainable growth, but what does that actually mean?
How can Europe succeed in charting a sustainable growth path for the future of its ecosystem, its industries, its businesses, its investors, its entrepreneurs, its innovators, its policy makers and many other stakeholders across the industry? How can we inspire and develop the next generation of founders and backers to grow together sustainably?
Here are some topics we think are important to dive into:
- Seed, build and scale Europe’s most impactful unicorns (and decacorns) over the next decade
- Attracting, recruiting and retaining the best talent available in a world that does not look like before 2020
- How to stay ahead of the competition on a global playing field by sustainably investing in talent and culture
- Develop beyond borders, internationalize teams and companies, penetrate (and conquer) new markets
- How to diversify the region’s investor base and build innovative models to shape the best possible future for Europe’s venture capital and private equity communities
- Tackling the problem: how to increase the level of diversity and inclusion in European technology (startups and VCs)?
- Shaping the future of key European sectors, including fintech, deep tech, health tech, mobility and transport, and green/climate tech, and the most active financiers in these industries
- The evolving role of crypto and blockchain technologies in (and for) the European tech ecosystem
- What can/shouldn’t governments and policy makers do to transition Europe to a stronger digital economy and a startup/scale-up environment?
- Ensuring the competitiveness and “sovereignty” of European technology, data and digital infrastructure in the long term
- How can ecosystems power and sustain globally competitive enterprises at scale, and how can they give back to the community?
- A Whole New Web: A Serious Look at Metaverse, Web3, NFTs, and DAOs from a European Perspective (Tech)
- Hands-on workshops on topics such as business innovation, ecosystem building, marketing, PR and branding for startups, scale-ups and investment firms, and more Again
We’ve already announced the list of confirmed speakers so far (we’re thrilled with the amazing line-up) and now you know a bit more about what to expect from the event.
If you haven’t booked your tickets yet, what are you waiting for?
Join us at Brussels Expo on May 17 and prepare to be inspired and educated like never before!
We will share more updates on our agenda in due course.